Arrests Warrants DUIs & DWIs Criminal Driving Violations Jail Records Inmate Information Misdemeanors
Assault/Battery Charge Robbery/Burglary Charges Convictions Incarcerations Felonies Sex Offenses Probation Records Police Reports Drug Charges Infractions
Effective date: 03 Jan 2013
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
- You may visit our site anonymously. However, we may restrict the features and functionality available to you as a non-registered user.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- To send periodic emails, whether as part of a specific service you have ordered or to inform you of new products and website features or other company information.
- To process transactions and provide you with any services that you may have ordered.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. All of your private financial information (credit card numbers, bank account numbers) are transmitted via a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection directly to our payment processors, who are required to follow strict confidentiality and privacy standards. At no time do we ever see, handle, or store your credit card or payment-related information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Updating your personal information
If you are a registered user, you may update the information that we have on file by logging in to the members area and making the appropriate changes in the user information section.
Unless you choose to register with us, we will assume that any contact you have with us via email or the contact form is a one-time occurrence. We will, if necessary, respond to your inquiry, but we will not add you to any mailing lists. If you choose to become a registered user, you may opt-in or opt-out of receiving periodic communications from us by logging in to the members area and editing your contact preferences. You may choose to opt-out of some or all communications from us, and you may change these preferences at any time.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.sexoffenderrecord.com/tos
- Via our contact form: click here!
- Via email:Sor.Legalresearch@gmail.com
No removal requests or any other matters will be responded to via email